a little lesson from Jack. . .
Jack brought this book home on the second day of school.
He wrote it (well, dictated to his teacher) and illustrated it during his "free choice" time and was beyond excited to read it to me when he got off the bus. I was quite enlightened and impressed by his artistic details (let alone the subject matter). . . as was his teacher.
For your reading pleasure I thought I'd share it here too.
Enjoy!
He wrote it (well, dictated to his teacher) and illustrated it during his "free choice" time and was beyond excited to read it to me when he got off the bus. I was quite enlightened and impressed by his artistic details (let alone the subject matter). . . as was his teacher.
For your reading pleasure I thought I'd share it here too.
Enjoy!
Awesome.



11 comments:
LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!
My boys will SOOO appreciate this.
Jack is adorable.
This just totally made my day! I will have to show Scott. How hilarious.
What a smart kid! You must have done a stellar job teaching him about digestion! I love his book--the illustrations are priceless! Thanks for the smile!
Hilarious! We needed a laugh today. Good little book writter, tells it like it is.
that is wonderful!! You have got to keep this one!
graphic and distrubing...yet, hilarious!! (interesting combo!)
that's awesome!
Oh, Becky, I am DYING. I love this so much! I remember back in Ithaca when he had diagrams of the body hanging up on the wall and he already knew all the body parts. He's so smart. And hilarious!
As a side note, my word verification for this comment is "oonis." Can Jack tell me what part of the body that is??
That is soooooo cute!!!
Oh my! Such detail :-) That's hilarious.
I actually laughed out loud. This is awesome! He's a smart kid!
Post a Comment