for the fam. . .
I've been terrible about posting pictures of Nathan here for our far away family to see. Here are just a few for now. . .

Nathan with all his Christmas loot. I love the "cheerio mouth" stage. It never lasts long enough for me. . .

The kid is going to need a haircut soon. . . he's got an impressive head of hair! Jarom's a little jealous.

Our Boys

Olivia requested that we take a picture of her with Nathan this particular day. She really wanted to include her birthday crown and candy cane art work. Apparently, Nathan didn't like fighting for the spotlight.
7 comments:
LOVE IT!!! So fun to see him~he's ADORABLE. Just like the rest of your kids. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Awwwwww! I wish you guys were closer. I want to snuggle him :-)
So, so cute!
Love it! He is darling! Can't wait to meet him some day! Lots of love to you all!
Very cute becky. Thanks for posting:) I love his little sweater outfit. And his hair is awesome!!
He is so adorable! Congratulations!
Becky! It has been far too long since I checked your blog. Nathan is a darling boy. Best wishes to your whole family.
Sooooooo sweet, Becky! He is even cuter in that little argyle sweater outfit than I imagined! oh, how I wish I could snuggle him in person!
Post a Comment