12.31.2009

want some more?

Nathan is on the verge of smiling real smiles for us. He's flashed us a few ear to ear grins over the past few weeks, but they've seemed a little more intestinally motivated than the social smiles we're starting to see now. Jarom and I have especially enjoyed coaxing the smiles out of him later in the evening after the other kiddos have gone to bed. Having a new baby in the house is the best!
Don't you just want to kiss those chubby cheeks?

The beginning of a grin.

Big smile.

Nathan melts our hearts. . .
even when he's mad.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh cute. SO, I thought just what you wrote..I totally want to kiss those chubby cheeks:) He is so cute!! Hopefully we can see you soon:)

Laura said...

So adorable! Kiss him for me!

Merianne said...

Nathan is adorable! He looks just like you!

Susan said...

As I was checking your blog, Sophia saw Nathan, climbed up into my lap and gave the computer screen (Nathan's cheeks) a big smooch. She's a fan of your cute little guy!