1.31.2010

Blessing Day

Here are a few pictures of Nathan is his blessing outfit after church today. He was as quiet as could be during the blessing and Jarom did a great job. It was especially nice to have Jarom's parents here for this special event.
Nathan even gave us a big ol' happy grin!
(despite the major wedgie he was suffering from)

7 comments:

Bridge said...

What a happy blessing day! I have been loving the pics. He is just about the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Love his hair, love his smile. So, so handsome.

CKW said...

So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Anna! I didn't see that before.

LL said...

WOW! He is BEAUTIFUL! such a cute little guy. Thanks for posting pictures,it's so fun to see him!

JULIE said...

Oh, he is just so darling! And he is turning into a complete replica of Anna! Babies sure change after birth!

Marianne said...

Yeah, I agree...he is looking a lot like Anna! So cute. I can't wait to see him again and kiss those cheeks. That smile is so cute Beck.

Anya said...

He looks so darling! I see a lots of Anna in him.

breyn said...

ADORABLE!!!! He looks sooooooo cute and I just want to munch on those cheeks. I am so glad that it was a wonderful day!