2.08.2010

A dream is a wish your heart makes. . .

Jarom surprised the girls with a fancy date last week to see the Disney Princesses on Ice show. Olivia and Anna got all dressed up in their princess dresses and waited for Jarom to pick them up for their special date. Jarom arrived home from work and gave the girls each a small bouquet of roses and off they went. I wish I could have gone as a fly on the wall to watch them! They were so excited!

Here's a short video clip with a little bit of their reaction. . .

The night was a smashing success and the girls are still admiring their flowers. Hooray for Daddy Daughter Dates!!

5 comments:

LL said...

THAT is the most adorable idea. Way to go DAD of the princesses!

Laura said...

My favorite is Anna's comment about "ya can't kiss me on da yips".....so adorable!

Marianne said...

Yeah...I love Anna's reminder. That's funny. How fun to have girls!

JULIE said...

Sooooooo sweet I just can't get over it! After seeing this, Jon can't wait to do the same. We miss you guys a ton.

Anya said...

What a great dad! Makes my heart sing to know there are men like that out there. way to go Jarom!