ahhh BEautiful Becky! I havent forgotten about you dear friend! So loving Nathan's hair!!! Would love to talk to you some time... are you on Skype or ichat? xox
We're an official family from the land of cheese! We are all settling in to "real" life relatively well. Mothering Jack, Olivia, and Anna keeps me running in circles and pulling my hair out--I love it though!
7 comments:
Babies are the best! He sure is a cuttie pie!
So cute! I could sit and watch that all day long. Babies are so mesmerizing!
I miss laughing with you guys!
He is seriously the CUTEST little guy.
and I LOVe your pictures up top, your FOUR babies....what a lucky lady you are!
So darling! It is cute enough to make me want another baby :)
ahhh BEautiful Becky! I havent forgotten about you dear friend! So loving Nathan's hair!!! Would love to talk to you some time... are you on Skype or ichat? xox
How cute!! His voice reminds me of Olivia's. I like your new heading..you'll have to show me how to do that sometime. So cute.
Jarom, bery nice of you to teach Nathan Chinese...
Post a Comment