I'm a WINNER!
Woo Hoo! I'm one lucky girl . . . Because I did a little happy dance in my head when I first looked at these platters (you can buy them here) and a real live happy dance when I won them, I just had to share in the fun.
When Jack watched me open the package (and watched me do my little happy dance) he excitedly exclaimed "OOOH, Mommy! What ARE they?" I replied that they were platters to use for serving fun food. Jack then asked, "Can I use one right now?" My not-so-fun-Mom reply was "No, not right now." And then this morning when I made Monkey Bread for breakfast (and served it on the bigger of the two platters) Jack observed, "Monkey Bread is a fun food because we were eating it on the 'FUN' platter!" Nice deduction skills, Mr. Holmes!!
Thanks to Hostess with the Mostess!! Check out this blog if you're wanting some modern and hip entertaining ideas! There's even a new website full of lots more cool entertaining stuff.
4 comments:
I was browsing Hostess with the Mostess and saw that a Becky had won those ridiculously cute platters and wondered....hm, could that be our Becky??? Turns out it was! Woo hoo!
what did you have to do to win them Becky? Very cool!
All you have to do to enter the giveaways, when they have them, is enter a comment by the deadline given and then they randomly pick a winner! Sweet deal, if you win and cool stuff to look at anyway if you don't!
VERY fun!!I love them! You really scored ! I am on it...hey maybe I'll be a lucky winner and if not...it will be fun looking!
Post a Comment