son of a RAP fan
This is what I witnessed when I came into the living room this morning. . .
On a handful of occasions, Jarom has animatedly rapped this popular ditty to Anna (Jack has observed this only a few times that I know of--good memory, Boy!).
1 comment:
HAHAHA!!! Jack, you're a funny boy! For those of you who don't remember DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, here is the excerpt Jack is rapping from their popular 1990 hit "Parents Just Don't Understand":
...Okay, here's the situation:
My parents went away on a week's vacation, and
They left the keys to the brand new Porsche.
Would they mind?
Umm, well, of course not.
I'll just take it for a little spin
And maybe show it off to a couple of friends.
I'll just cruise around the neighborhood.
Maybe I should.
Yeah, of course I should!
Pay attention...
Post a Comment