10.31.2007

hApPY HaLLowEeN!!

6 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

holy cow... you did that to her hair!!! They look Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Becky. I check your blog every day-- it ALWAYS makes me smile!!!
You deserve the gold star for MOTHER OF THE YEAR!
We miss you guys so much but love that we are able to keep up with you and the family.
The kids look GREAT, nice work on the dress up!
Happy November!
Love, Laura

Liz said...

Wow! Look at that little witch!!

Marianne said...

SO I hope you didn't end up buying that new frog costume for Anna...that is identical to the one you lent us this year;) Ryan loved it though..so thanks. Your kids look stinkin' cute.

Rebecca said...

Becky, your kids' costumes are unbelievable! They look great! I love the spider costume - my nephew Jack was in the same costume last year and it was DARLING. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks great! Cute Family!I especially love the pumpkins and the song!