giving thanks
In honor of the neglected and somewhat overlooked holiday that comes after Halloween and BEFORE Christmas. . . .
I'm grateful for. . . well, I'm grateful for a lot of things. I don't always remember to be thankful though. In an effort to help myself live a more grateful life, I am going to post daily about at least one thing I'm thankful for that day.
So today, I'm thankful for blue skies.
Today was beautiful! It was a perfect fall day. The skies were blue and the air was crisp and cool but just warm enough that a light jacket was plenty to keep me toasty. I love seeing blue skies and I'm grateful I got to see them today.
4 comments:
Thank you for the reminder to take a minute and be thankful! There is so much to be grateful for -- like caring sister-in-laws like you!:)
Love the barn and the blue skies!
Idyllic! What a beautiful photo. Thanks, B, you are always insightful.
Amen! I love the blue skies and bucolic setting. I love the Halloween photos--Olivia's hair is a work of art! Spencer has also had an allergic reaction to antibiotics; not fun at all.
Post a Comment