giving thanks #2
Today I'm feeling especially thankful for two things--the weekend (no explanation necessary) and a good kitchen knife (which is a little funny if you know how deathly afraid of knives I am).
Actually, I was thinking about how grateful I am for my knife last night as I was slicing zucchini for dinner. I really don't think a day goes by that I don't smile and think about how I love my good knife when I'm using it. My life in the kitchen is definitely made easier because of my good knife! Thanks for this Christmas present honey!
3 comments:
What kind of knife is it/do you recommend?
I think we have this same knife. It is a good one, although super sharp too! :)
I'm not sure really what brand it is--I think Jarom got it at Target. . . so nothing too fancy.
Post a Comment