11.02.2007

clarification on giving thanks

After reading my initial post about giving thanks and my decision to live a more grateful life, Jarom pointed out that I might want to clarify that I don't intend to post daily about my gratitude for the rest of my life. . . just for the coming month. Perhaps that's something those who read this blog (all ten of you) can be grateful for. I realize that my musings about random things I'm thankful for are less than interesting. I'm doing it almost entirely as an exercise for myself. Knowing that I'll need to post about something I'm grateful for makes me think a little harder all day and appreciate a little more all that I am blessed with. For me that's a good thing.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wonderful idea, B. You inspire me to be grateful daily. Today I'm grateful for a friend who I found early in life, re-discovered in the middle of my life, and hope to have for the rest of my life. You're a gift.

Anonymous said...

Becky, I think this is a great idea and NOT boring at all. It reminds me of Elder Eyring's talk in General Conference about recognizing the hand of the Lord in our lives.

Plus, we get to read a post from you every day! Yay!