11.04.2007

giving thanks #4

I'm thankful for music. It's always been a big part of my life, although in recent years I've given it less attention that I'd like. I've missed it. I've been trying lately to make music a more constant part of my day. So, this morning when I got up I popped in some nice "Sunday music" as I started making breakfast and early preparations for dinner and it made such a difference in my day! I love how music can lift my spirit, heal my soul, and just put a smile on my face. I appreciate so much that I was raised in such a music loving family--THANKS Mom and Dad! I hope I can help my children continue on in the music legacy that I enjoyed.

4 comments:

Chelsea Parsons said...

I thought you wrote that music when I first started reading!!! Loving these thankful posts!

Liz said...

Music lover here too!

Tim said...

Amen to that!

Marianne said...

I couldn't agree more. What a fun way to celebrate the month of November...I'm thankful for my sister! (and her phone calls:))