No, it's not my bedroom. Just a google image of maybe what I'd like my bedroom to look like. :) We have mismatched linens and random furniture "leftovers" in our room. Not very stylish, but functional.
We're an official family from the land of cheese! We are all settling in to "real" life relatively well. Mothering Jack, Olivia, and Anna keeps me running in circles and pulling my hair out--I love it though!
4 comments:
Wow! Is that your bedroom?
No, it's not my bedroom. Just a google image of maybe what I'd like my bedroom to look like. :) We have mismatched linens and random furniture "leftovers" in our room. Not very stylish, but functional.
Amen!!! Why is it that mommy's bedroom is always the last to get furniture and decor? Seems to hold true for everyone!
Betty, I love the thankful posts! You always have such fun posts, I hope I can blog like you when I grow up!
Post a Comment