11.06.2007

giving thanks #6

I'm thankful for Jack.

Thanks again for another awesome photo Chelsea!

There are so many reasons to be thankful for Jack, but most especially today I'm grateful for his patience and perseverance. In the past weeks and months Jack and I have had some pretty rough days mostly due to our different opinions on potty training. Today was different. Today was awesome! Today I was reminded of what an extraordinary boy I am blessed to be the mother of. I imagine as most first children experience, Jack is the child who has to survive the biggest chunk of all my mothering mistakes. I am sorry for that, but I have been so amazed and impressed as I've watch Jack endure patiently as I slowly learn how to be a better mother. I am truly grateful for Jack and all that he is in my life. I love you Jack!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sweet post about Jack. It is so true about the first child getting the biggest chunk of mothering mistakes. Its hard to be the oldest and its hard to be the mom.