tagged. . .
I was tagged by my sister Laura, so here it is . . .
What is his name? Jarom
How long have you been married? 9 years
How long did you date? "Officially" dated for 4 months, hung out as friends for 6 months before that and were engaged for 3 months.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? Usually Jarom--but I can give him a run for his title when I'm pregnant or nursing;
Who said "I love you" first? I think it was me.
Who is taller? Jarom
Who sings better? Me. Although Jarom has an awesome voice and often receives compliments when he speaks--he CAN sing and carries a tune rather well. . . he just thinks he can't.
Who is smarter? We're both smarter than a lot of people. . . at the very least our kids (for now anyway).
Whose temper is worse? Mine, I think.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me.
Who does the dishes? Mostly me because I'm home all the time. Jarom does help when he's here.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
Who pays the bills? Mostly me.
Who mows the lawn? Jarom--now that we have a lawn! I am proud to say that I have NEVER mowed a lawn. I'm trying to keep it that way as it seems it is a "tradition" among the girls in my family.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Jarom.
Who is more stubborn? I'm not sure. Me, I guess.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
Whose parents do you see the most? We don't live near either of our parents, but they both live in the same state!
Who proposed? Jarom--after an 8 hour hike to the top of Mt. Haggin.
Who has more friends? Jarom has probably had more friends in his life, but I keep in touch with more of my friends.
Who has more siblings? Jarom.
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. Pants are good.
5 comments:
Thanks for playing Becky! I learned a few new things about you, believe it or not!
"Pants are good" made me laugh out loud. It was fun to learn more about you guys!
SO, Luke, after reading yours, mine and Laura's answers to the mowing the lawn question...told me that was a ridiculous tradition and that I should mow the lawn just to break it. It made me laugh. It's just a boy job in my mine. We'll see if I can hold strong:)
Sorry I meant to say mind in that last comment...but you probably figured that out:)
I tried to mow the lawn once. It was during Tax season...when I was tired of looking the long grass..and knowing Mike wouldn'g get to it until weeks later. I am such a weakling...that I got my neigbor,Helen to come over, and we both pushed the mower together. A hilarious site. I haven't mowed the lawn or even attempted to since then...and don't plan on it. I'm with you Whitchurch girls...i'm glad my husband agrees. Although one of those lawn riders does look fun...to go for a ride on.
Post a Comment