sisters
My Mom made these adorable pajamas for Olivia and Anna and sent them to us in the mail a few weeks ago. The girls were SO excited to wear them and still grin from ear to ear when they see them clean and available to wear to bed. Anna especially makes a big deal to let you know that she's wearing them. . . pointing to herself with an ear to ear smile on her face and a nod letting everyone know that she knows she's so cute!
Here are a few pictures (okay. . . it's really a picture overload--there were just too many cute shots) of the girls modeling their pretty pjs! I love how these pictures capture their current state of sisterhood. The girls truly do adore each other (most of the time. . . )
8 comments:
Beck! Your kids are the cutest and you do the most fun and delicious things ever! You are so much cooler than me!!! I love you tons and love the blog overload. My new goal is once a week, we'll see how that goes.
Those are darling! I wish we had two girls to have matching jammies :-)
Your mom is so talented. I've always been in awe at her sewing abilities. I can see where you get your creativity and talent!
Anna's hair is getting so long. Cute. The jammies remind of ones that we all had growing up. Very cute beck!
So cute! I love matching items. I can only do match boys right now but still fun. They look so sweet together and I love the little kissing one. What sweet girls.
Sooo cute. Your mom has always amazed me at how crafty and cute she is. What neat qualities you inherited and put to use from her. Love the jammies but especially how cute you girls are to each other in the pics.
So that comment from Liz Ward sounds a lot like my friend Liz Blundell. She went and got married and that's the last I heard of her! What ever happened to that awesome gal?
Becky, I can't believe how big your girls have gotten....I guess, I haven't seen you sense last summer at the ranch...they are adorable, the girls that is...
Post a Comment