SPRING
Look what I found in my flower bed this morning!!!
I've been watching my bulbs sprout now for a couple weeks hoping and waiting for one of them to produce a flower. This is all there is for now, but if the rest of the sprouts follow suit, I'll have a flower bed full of blooms in a few weeks time. HOORAY FOR SPRING!!! Last year THIS was the spring we were having--quite the difference! Jarom found the humor of it all then and made this.
A few weeks ago we planted some tomato seeds as a family to get a head start on the garden we hope to plant this summer. These little sprouts have helped things feel a little more springy here too!
A little more sunshine and hopefully these little guys will be big and strong enough to plant outside as soon as it's safe (which we hear is at the end of May around here).
5 comments:
We were dancing the happy spring dance when daffodils and crocuses came to our yard. So pretty! I like your etsy shop too!
We sure take our CA. weather for granted. My dafodils and paper whites came and went through Feb.and March, and now our snapdragons,iris,and more are in full bloom. Our orange tree was full of oranges from Dec.- March. We just recently had store bought OJ and Emily said "I like our orange juice better." Shoot I'm bragging arn't I? Sorry...but you know...you get the four seasons...and that is true beauty all year long.
Happy Spring! You lucky duck...we still don't have any color from our flowers yet. Cute Etsy, by the way! We get all sorts of comments about your headbands when Sophia wears them. Now I know where to send everybody to buy their own!
I see your etsy shop now. So cute. Becky! You are oh so talented and now a buisness woman as well.
Oh Happy Day! You can make it . . . only a few more weeks until everything's in full bloom, including allergies! :-)
Post a Comment