7.28.2008

O's new hair

Her lovely long locks are a little shorter these days as we're trying to bridge the gap she created when she chopped her own hair. Since her hair cutting fiasco, she's been a little bothered that her hair doesn't look like Princess Aurora's anymore. Hopefully that disappointment is enough to deter any repeat offenses with the scissors. Here's her new look. . .


She took one look and exclaimed, "Now I look a little bit like Snow White!"

Hooray for looking on the bright side of life and YES. we are obsessed with Princesses around here.

8 comments:

CKW said...

Where did her big, loopy curls go!!!??? She looks really grown up. Thank goodness Disney has a princess with short hair.

Liz said...

If you've got girls you've got princesses! Her hair cut looks cute! Hopefully she will stay away from the scissors...but just a warning, Jared used scissors to cut a lock off the top of Hailey's head! So she has a funny chunk of hair that sticks straight up if I don't brush it just right.

Laura said...

SOOOOOooooo cute! You definitely look like Snow White, Olivia!

LL said...

I have to agree, she look just like snow white.
ADORABLE!!! such a cute family you have.

Amanda said...

Uh, so are we. Libby hates her gorgeous ringlets because "all the princesses have straight hair." O looks darling - did you teach her those poses?

Anya said...

That is so cute...Rylee cut her hair 3 times, the first was the hardest...it was so short that I couldn't put even clip in it. It was BAD..but as you can guess, I told her through my teeth that she looked beutiful...

Marbell Payne said...

I am bracing myself for when Rachel and Steven get a hold of the sissors. It is only a matter of time. Rachel's hair is so long and curly, I love it. I know when I cut it off those locks of ringlets will be gone. Does Olivia still have the curls, or did you brush them out! Princess Olivia...you look simple royal!

Rebecca said...

Wow, Beck, she looks so much like you in that first picture! Unbelievable. And the short hair is darling.