eatin' good: part 2
Here are a few more pretty pictures of our CSA share--I'm posting the pictures and listing the foods mostly for my sake so that next year I can look back and see over time what we got in our boxes. Thankfully we haven't had anything too crazy since the Kohlrabi (still don't care much for that stuff). It's been a positive experience overall and I think I see us doing this again next year. . .
BOX #4
Cauliflower
Garden Mix: small lettuce leaves, frisee
Green Beans
Green Onions
Kohlrabi
Snow Peas/Sugar Snap Peas, mixed
Swiss Chard
Zucchini
Garden Mix: small lettuce leaves, frisee
Green Beans
Green Onions
Kohlrabi
Snow Peas/Sugar Snap Peas, mixed
Swiss Chard
Zucchini
BOX #5
Broccoli
Cabbage
Carrots
Garlic: Hardneck
Snow Pea
Sweet Corn
Tomato
Cabbage
Carrots
Garlic: Hardneck
Snow Pea
Sweet Corn
Tomato
BOX #6
Basil
Cauliflower
Cucumber
Eggplant
Green Beans
Lettuce: Boston, Red Romaine
Snow Peas: Couple
Sugar Snap Peas: Family
Sweet Corn
Tomatoes
Cauliflower
Cucumber
Eggplant
Green Beans
Lettuce: Boston, Red Romaine
Snow Peas: Couple
Sugar Snap Peas: Family
Sweet Corn
Tomatoes
BOX #7
Parsley
Broccoli
Onions
Summer Squash
Zucchini
Sweet Corn
Tomatoes
3 comments:
I totally feel you on the kohlrabi and am super impressed that you've actually made something with it! We've just sort of ignored it for the past couple of weeks. Feeling a little guilty, so I'll probably make some type of coleslaw with it soon. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!
Your pictures make me want to eat healthier:) Thanks for getting me on the band wagon with the CSA share thing:)
which CSA was this? Our shares never looked this good!
Post a Comment